Information pursuant to the Legislative Decree of 30 June 2003 “Italian Personal Data Protection Code”.
Pursuant to Art. 13 (Information) of the Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003, we communicate that our company Martin Reisen & Co Snc handles the personal data of clients, suppliers and entities who voluntarily provide said personal data (in writing, by telephone, fax or email) to our office or management personnel. Our company guarantees that, within the boundaries of the law, all personal data will be handled according to the fundamental rights, freedom and dignity of the interested parties, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to the protection of personal data.
Purpose of data handling:
- compliance with legal or regulatory obligations, community rules, civil rights and taxation laws;
- compliance with any contractual obligations relating to the interested party;
- compliance with tasks relating to the company’s activity, including internal compilation of statistical reports, invoicing and client/supplier accounting;
- commercial ends such as the distribution of commercial information and advertising material (via post, fax and email), marketing and market research;
- credit protection and debt management.
In relation to the purposes outlined above, where necessary your personal data may be communicated to:
- public administrative bodies and authorities as required by law;
- credit institutions with whom our company collaborates for the purposes of credit/debit management;
- all public and/or private natural individuals and/or corporate entities (legal consultation, administrative or fiscal investigations, judicial offices, chambers of commerce etc) when such communication becomes necessary or pertinent to the company’s activity in the methods and for the purposes described above.
Personal data handled by our company is not disclosed to third parties.
Data may be handled with or without the use of electronic or automated means and includes all operations indicated in Art. 4, Clause 1, Letter a) of the Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 necessary for the purposes of the data handling in question. This includes any operation or series of operations executed with or without the use of electronic or otherwise automated procedures concerning the collection, registration, organisation, conservation, elaboration, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, circulation, deletion and destruction of data. In all cases, data will be handled in accordance with all possible precautionary measures to guarantee protection and confidentiality. The Italian Personal Data Protection Code grants the interested party the authority to exercise certain rights in accordance with Art. 7. In particular, the interested party has the right to confirm the existence and details of any personal data held by the data holder, to be informed of any data pertinent to the interested party even when said data has not yet been recorded, to obtain further information in an intelligible form, to know the source of the data, the reason and purpose of the data processing, and obtain information on the holder and person in charge of said processing including any persons or entities and the categories of said persons or entities to whom the data may be communicated. The interested party has the right to confirm and verify their personal data, to correct or complete said data and to request the deletion, blocking or anonymisation of data which has been processed unlawfully. The interested party has the right to object, wholly or in part, to the handling of personal data and to request the deletion, blocking or anonymisation of said data for justifiable motive. In the case of data used for commercial means, the distribution of advertising material, direct sales, market research and surveys, justifiable motive is not required. The rights described above can be exercised by the interested party directly or by an appointed individual or entity by sending the appropriate request to Martin Reisen & Co Snc via recorded mail or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The data controller and processor is the company Martin Reisen & Co Snc.